Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Anthente a manufacturing company, exporting/ importing company, or a middle-man?
- We are not a middle-man or a marketing company. Anthente is a private manufacturing company with a Logistic Department and offices in the United States and Australia supporting all export/import efforts of the company worldwide. We also have satellite offices in different regions to help ensure our diverse customer base with faster response and service within their locality.
2. I have a specific bulk bag model in mind. What should I do first?
- The first step is to request for quote (RFQ). The following information is needed to ensure an accurate estimate:
- General style (round woven or U-panel)
- Fabric density
- Top and bottom opening styles
- Dimensions of the bulk bags and its openings
- Safety ratio desired
- Maximum carrying weight
- Total weight of the bulk bag
- Any other pertinent information
3. I don't have a model of a bulk bag in mind, but I know what I want to carry. What should I do first?
- We have our own Service Department ready to design any custom bulk bag and conduct vigorous tests according to your needs. Please provide as much information as possible, such as:
- Type of material to be stored (and dimensions)
- How will the bulk bag be used
- Where will the bulk bag be stored (indoor or outdoor)
- How many times will the bulk bag be used
- Maximum carrying weight
- Special transportation need
4. I am a yarn and fabric supplier - is Anthente interested in our products?
- For quality assurance purpose, we do not outsource any part of our bulk bag manufacturing. Anthente manufactures everything from the extrusion process, fabric weaving, and bulk bag sewing. We do not purchase, outsource, or subcontract any step of the production to reduce errors.
5. I am a bulk bag distributor, can Anthente supply products to me?
- While we supply products to various outlets around the world, we carefully select each of our distributors on a case-by-case basis to ensure our products are not misrepresented to the end-user. We take product quality and reliability seriously, and only the distributors with a reputable history of supplying bags within their specified usage are chosen to carry our brand of products.
6. What shipping methods does Anthente provide?
- Our most popular options are Free On Board (FOB), Cost Insurance Freight (CIF), and Door To Door. We can ship in different variations depending on your needs. Our Logistic Department can help you with any export/import and shipping questions or needs. Feel free to contact us for any other details.
7. Can I have the bulk bags individually packaged?
- Yes, and we also package in bundles according to your specifications.
8. Does Anthente offer any printing service?
- Yes, we can print directly onto the packaging, the bulk bag itself, and even the printing of marketing inserts. All printing can be done in color or black-and-white.
9. What other services do you offer?
- We have an in-house Graphics Department which creates illustrations, marketing inserts, and a photography studio to create marketing and advertising materials for your product.