Our relentless quality control is what sets us apart from all other companies. Each bag is meticulously inspected in the sewing line, then again by the quality assurance (QA) team for consistency, debris, impurities, and strength. This redundancy check gives our new and returning clients a peace of mind knowing their bags will be up to their specifications, so they can focus on their business instead of ours. As a major manufacturer of bulk bags for the food industry, it is our priority to build the cleanest bags for our clients.
We have instituted the following practices in our manufacturing plants:
- Process Control - a standardized manufacturing process
- In-process inspection and testing
- Final inspection
- Testing Records - safety ratio of at least 5:1; denier testing of yarn
- Product identification and tracking
- Stringent employee training
Anthente has received the following certifications and apply its respective standards:
- AIB Food Grade Certified
- European Standard 1898/2000
- UN Certification
- British Standard 6382/1983
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- ISO 9001:2000
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
We are the first bulk bag manufacturer in China that has received the highly regarded certification for hygiene and cleanliness from the American Institute of Baking (AIB). We are one of the select few bulk bag companies in the world with AIB Certification.
For additional information regarding our products, QA/QC procedures, or how to employ our services, please contact us.